The YL20C mini crawler excavator is equipped with a national III emission engine, a load-sensitive hydraulic system, and uses internationally renowned brand main pumps, main valves, walking motors and swing motors and other main components. The retractable crawler and boom yaw design are more suitable for the old city. Renovation and maintenance, building demolition, indoor demolition, pipeline construction, deep well construction, vegetable greenhouses, orchards and other narrow space construction requirements.
First, strong, fuel-efficient, high-profile
The high-power and low-fuel consumption national III emission diesel engine specially configured for YL20C, matched with a load-sensitive hydraulic system, is powerful, fuel-efficient, low-noise, and environmentally friendly.
Second, safe, comfortable and humane
1. Comply with ROPS/TOPS safety standard cab.
2. The standard elbow rest makes it easier to work for a long time.
3 The standard counterweight reinforcement block protects the safety of the core components and improves the stability of the operation.
Third ,safe, comfortable and humane
1. The crawler stretches, allowing free access to narrow working spaces.
2. The boom swings sideways to easily meet the excavation operations such as close to the root of the wall and side digging.
3. 360-degree tailless rotation, flexible operation in a narrow space.
Four, maintenance is convenient and fast
1. The horizontal opening cover is convenient for inspection and maintenance.
2. Reasonable layout of maintenance parts, centralized distribution of maintenance inspection parts, convenient maintenance and maintenance
Fifth, the use of a machine is diversified
The main control valve has two sets of spare valves reserved for users to choose to install front-end devices such as breakers and dozer blades to meet the needs of various construction operations of excavators and realize diversified functions of excavators.
|Minimum ground dearance||350mm||370mm|
|rise/fall of bulldozer||525/60|
|Tail turning radius||2100mm|
|Quality of work||11500KG||11900KG|
|Slewing speed of platform||9.3r/min|
|Max. digging force of bucket||68KN||75KN|
|Max.digging of bucket rod||52KN||58KN|
|Hydraulic system working flow||105L/min|
|Hydranulic system working pressure||32Mpa|
|Hydraulic tank capacity||210L|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||236L|